Helpful Links for Home Sellers
Looking to sell your home, but don’t know where to start? Here are some links and resources for information on home inspections, finding contractors, and other seller-related topics.
- The National Association of REALTORS®largest trade organization in North America. NAR’s website offers information both for home buyers and sellers, including research, reports, and a directory for finding a REALTOR in your local area.
- The Appraisal Institute is a global professional association of real estate appraisers, with nearly 22,000 professionals in nearly 60 countries. Use their site to find an appraiser in your area to assess your home’s value.
- The American Society of Certified Home Inspectors (ASHI) and The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)are two of the largest trade associations for professional home and commercial property inspectors in North America. Both sites include educational resources and member directories for finding a home inspector in your area.
- The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is awarded to real estate professionals who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria for seller representation. The SRS website offers downloadable guides and resources on topics like pricing, staging, and negotiations.
- HomeAdvisor provides business listings, search, and matching services for a range of home improvement and remodeling services.
- ACCA is a non-profit association for indoor environment and energy services professionals. Use this site to find an HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, building performance) contractor in your area.